ISO 270001 Certification
Obtaining certification in ISO27001 is a critical step that will enable your business to work with larger organisations with heightened supplier security requirements. Thankfully, Vertical Structure has successfully guided dozens of businesses through this process over the past decade.
Why do you need ISO 27001?
Data is one of your most important assets. ISO certification is right for you if you need the evidence and assurance for stakeholders (including board members, shareholders, employees and customers) that your data is protected from misuse, corruption or loss.
The process involves an application, assessments, mandatory visits and audits.
That’s why many companies benefit from having Vertical Structure’s seasoned experts on hand to make this process go smoothly. You can expect to obtain certification within a few months and it needs to be updated every three years.
Here are some of the ways we help companies get ISO ready:
- Assistance with creation of statement of applicability and mapping to ISO27001:2013 standard
- Verification of processes written internally
- Setup of audit calendar, training of auditors and performing initial audits
- Initial Information Security Focus Group (ISFG) & management meetings
- Final audit preparation and sitting in stage 1 and stage 2 audits
We’ve been handpicked by the following businesses to help them gain ISO credentials:
Or send us a quick message